AquaMatic valves are the epitome of advanced engineering for superior flow control. Elevate your water treatment processes with the exceptional features and benefits of AquaMatic valves. Enjoy optimal performance without compromising efficiency with higher flow rates at lower pressure loss. Aquamatic valves provide a cost-effective solution not only in terms of initial expenses but also in lifetime maintenance.
With separate diaphragm chambers, AquaMatic valves protect the diaphragm from the flow stream while allowing in-line servicing. This innovative design ensures convenience and ease of maintenance.
The pre-formed, stress-relieved diaphragm minimises fatigue, maximises valve responsiveness, and extends diaphragm lifetime. AquaMatic valves are engineered for longevity and peak performance. All internal parts in contact with the media are crafted from composite materials. This ensures durability and resistance to corrosive elements, providing reliability in even the harshest water treatment environments.
AquaMatic valves can be actuated with either air or water as a control fluid, offering flexibility in adapting to your specific operational requirements. Specifically designed for water treatment applications, including those requiring handling acids, caustic substances, and harsh chemicals that would rapidly corrode metal valves. AquaMatic valves are built to withstand the toughest conditions.
- Large Seat opening and high lift disc for higher flow rates at a lower pressure loss
- Separate flow and control chambers permit positive closing without springs; and only nominal cost for spring assist opening for low-pressure and self-draining applications
- Cost-effective solution both in initial cost, as well as lifetime maintenance expenses
- Separate diaphragm chambers protect the diaphragm from the flow stream while allowing the valve to be serviced in-line#
- Pre-formed, stress-relieved diaphragm minimises fatigue, maximises valve responsiveness, and diaphragm lifetime
- All internal parts in contact with media are made of composite materials
- They can be actuated with either air or water as a control fluid
- Designed for water treatment applications including those requiring acids, caustic, and harsh chemicals that would rapidly corrode metal valves.
OUR RANGE OF AQUAMATIC VALVES
Tools & Resources
We work with OEMs, Plant Assemblers, and Service Providers to provide a full range of products and components from leading manufacturers, including Pentair, AQ Matic, Cintropur, Burkert, and more. In addition to these well-known brands, we also carry many hard-to-find items that are vital to the water treatment professional.